Get quick information about the Air France refund
Can I get a refund from Air France?
Air France allows you to cancel the ticket and get a refund if there is a change in plan. The refund depends on the fare condition applied at the time of booking, time of cancellation, and other external factors.
In case you wonder how can I get a refund from Air France? There are several ways. You can cancel the ticket first and then claim a refund via online and offline methods. To discover detailed information, you can check out the complete details below.
Follow the procedure below to get a refund from Air France
Cancel the ticket:
- Go to the official site of Air France and locate the My Booking section
- Enter the booking reference and last name, click on search
- You need to select the booking you wish to cancel and click on the cancel button
- Now provide the reason for cancellation and wait for the airline to confirm
- You can follow the instruction on the screen to complete the cancellation
Submit refund request application:
- Go to the refund page on the website, and access the refund request form
- You need to fill in all the details related to the refund and submit the form
- The airline then verifies every details and processes the refund in 7-10 working days
Get a refund by calling the Air France representative
In addition to the online procedure above, you can also speak to Air France customer service to get assistance on the refund. Besides third-party booking, always contact the agent directly.
Going through the information above, you must be clear about how can I get a refund from Air France? Moreover, you should also go through the Air France refund policy terms and conditions online to avoid any hassle and penalties.
Disclaimer: travoflyers.com is an online travel information provider, we here provide information that helps the user to better understand the travel environment and make their own decisions.Copyright © -2023 travoflyers.com. All Rights Reserved.